From stage to screen and everything in between, Stephanie is a Terpsichorean force: Professor, Recurring Guest Choreographer, Rehearsal Master, Dance Educator, and Guest Instructor*.
A specialist in ballet, jazz, lyrical, and modern/contemporary (with skill in many more), Stephanie wields old-school technique from a new-school perspective to create custom choreography, intensives, and workshops.
Stephanie creates an environment that is empowering, collaborative, and safe for each artist to explore their talents, ensuring the “hows” and “whys” of proper technique and the science of anatomy are always part of the process.
Paired with her extensive experience performing for sold-out Four Seasons Centre houses, million-dollar charity events, international conventions, and countless interactive events, Stephanie aims to inspire versatility, precision, and a deep respect for the artistry and athleticism of performance.
Stephanie is one of the most prepared choreographers I have ever seen… a firm technician, but corrects and redirects with heart.
Her choreography is a feast for the eyes and is highly musical.Sarah Williamson- Teacher
*Selected Engagements & Credentials Include:
- Centennial College- Professor of Dance Performance
- Claude Watson Dance at Earl Haig Secondary (13 commissions, incl. two for 22-23)
- Arts Unionville at Unionville High School
- Pan-Am Games GlobalFest
- Opus Alive Upper Canada Chorus
- Ballet Jörgen- Rehearsal Master (Local)
- Elementary, Secondary, and Post-Secondary Master Classes & Auditions
- 65+ Competitive & Recreational Studios
Check out her shop for her wide array of resources, educator materials, and more!