Specializing in choreography for Ballet, Jazz, and Lyrical, and incorporating influences from her vast and varied training, Stephanie Bergeron’s work is known for its musicality, complexity, and class.
She strives for works that both compliment and challenge, tailoring each piece to the artists at hand.
Ms. Bergeron has extensive experience competitively, recreationally, privately, and in elementary, secondary, and post-secondary educational environments.
She has held the position of Professor at Centennial College– Dance Performance, and has been invited as a Recurring Guest Artist and Commissioned Choreographer for Earl Haig Secondary, Unionville High School, Alexander Mackenzie High School, and Westmount Collegiate, as Rehearsal Master for Ballet Jörgen’s The Nutcracker, and as a Guest Artist for many workshops and intensive classes across Ontario.
Ms. Bergeron’s choreography has been featured at Disneyland California, Harbourfront Centre Toronto, Pan-Am Global Fest, and in a multitude of competitive events. Many of her students earned top competitive awards and First Overall placements, and have gone on to be accepted at Arts Unionville, Claude Watson Dance, The National Ballet School Associates Program, Ryerson University, York University, Concordia University, and George Brown College.
Choreography Engagements Include:
- Claude Watson Dance at Earl Haig Secondary (10 consecutive commissions)
- Arts Unionville at Unionville High School
- Centennial College- Dance Performance Program
- Arts Alexander Mackenzie at Alexander Mackenzie High School
- Arts Westmount at Westmount Collegiate
- Disneyland California- Disney Performing Arts OnStage
- Pan-Am Games GlobalFest
- Opus Alive Upper Canada Chorus
- Various Competitive Studios- Full List on Request
As a Substitute Instructor, Stephanie Bergeron is represented by Quick Ball Change, Inc.